- Vulnerability testing Our approach to vulnerability testing follows both black and white box approaches. Our services are geared to discover the areas of your enterprise network which are most susceptible to security attacks. The services include router testing, VPN assessment, website testing, firewall testing, port scanning and validation of server vulnerability.
- Firewall configuration You’ll already know all about viruses, Trojans, Spyware and hackers. A firewall prevents unauthorized access to (and from) your network. With a correctly configured firewall you need not worry about external threats to your internet security. Our engineers have a special interest in security, making our team even more dedicated to configuring firewalls tailored to your business needs with the utmost attention to detail.
- Source code audit We offer an unbiased, impartial service in which our engineers will look over your existing source code and give that imperative second opinion – especially focussed on the security orientated schemas. This can save your company thousands of pounds by informing and rectifying security holes before your system goes live.
- Website security update Having a secure web server is imperative to the up-keep of your communication hub. The security of your code is one of many factors that will help prevent any security breaches that can cost your business thousands of pounds. Our engineers can cater for all your needs and guide you through the whole process from locking down your server physically in a data centre all the way up to checking your code, thereby ensuring that your system is totally secure from the ground up. This close relationship helps to ensure that your company can rely on your online services.
- Ethical Hacking As well as preventing against hazardous cyber attack, through state-of-the-art firewall packages, we also take in to consideration the often overlooked dangers of human hacking. We test a client’s overall security, evaluating their policies and procedures for protecting against human intrusion.
Simply enter your name and telephone number and we’ll call you back to discuss your needs.