There are 2 current vacancies available.
Junior Web Developer
Dimasoft have an exciting opportunity available for a Junior Developer to join its expanding team. The role will include building and maintaining websites and software alongside the graphics design team. Customer relations are not required, as all development briefs will come from customer relations personnel.
The potential candidate will need to have development or IT experience, as well as good inter-personal skills so that they are able to work as part of a team. The role demands an individual who is technically literate, but also has an eagerness to learn about new software and technical processes.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Dimasoft have another exciting opportunity for a SEO manager to come in and fill the position within our Digital Marketing team. The role will include managing the Digital Marketing team, putting effective SEO strategies in place for existing and future clients and reporting back on the success of a range of Digital marketing services from SEO to content writing to social media strategies. As this is a managerial role, we are looking for someone with experience of leading a team and with strong organisational skills.
Full responsibilites include:
- Supervise and manage appropriately the technicians within the SEO team in accordance with project/client needs.
- Identify, plan and implement continuous improvement of service.
- Help to plan and agree customer projects, their scope, plans, time-lines and deadlines in conjunction with clients and colleagues as appropriate, including site/client visits as and when required.
- Ensure all projects comply with appropriate internal and where applicable external guidelines.
- Manage timely and effectively project scope variance in conjunction with clients and account managers as required.
- Provide help and guidance as required to other colleagues. Typically advice, organising activities and/or delivering/planning training.
- Working in conjunction with the development team where relevant to ensure web developments created and/or amended in house are developed sympathetically to both client and SEO needs.
- Developing own as well as staff/department skills and knowledge, in line with changing technology and industry practices.
For more information, or to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org